10 Facts about Lu
1. Lu is short for Lulu, which is the nickname I was given when I was 7 years old. To this day, when my mother calls me Leslie I’m pretty sure it’s because I haven’t cleaned my room.
2. I blog about books and my life. Eventually, if I get my act together, I’ll blog about crafts again.
3. I work at a major publishing house in NY. How I got here was a magical convergence of events in the universe that involved Twitter.
4. One day I’d like to write a book. Or a book of poetry. I should get started on that.
5. Sometimes I listen to music.
6. I often crochet.
7. I speak Spanish, but not as well as I did yesterday. I need to find someone to speak Spanish to!
8. I started this blog in the winter of 2008. I was a sophomore in college. Now I’m a proper grown-up with a full-time job.
9. I read all sorts of things. I will read anything once, mostly because I am the queen of not finishing a book. If a book isn’t doin it for me, I just stop reading and move on. I used to feel guilty about this. Now I don’t.
10. The etymology of ruminate gave me a minor mid-blog-life crisis, but I quickly got over it.