I’m awake! No reading has happened, but I’m happy to say the strange dreams are over and the reading is about to begin! Now, for the introductory questions.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The lovely NYC. Mostly from my bed, my couch, and the walk to Dunkin Donuts.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Poison by Bridget Zinn. I’ve heard such good things.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I am woefully underprepared when it comes to snacks.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am blogging from my phone right now, so I apologize of this post looks weird. Or if there are strange autocorrects.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Read all day! I haven’t had a readathon without some kind of plans, so this time I’ll really just be reading ALL day!