We started this project, in its most recent incarnation, six months ago and it’s time to take a moment to look back at what we’ve done and think about how we’d like the rest of the year to go. For this month’s Poetry Project, if you’re so inclined, answer the questions below.
As always, you can link up to any post from the month of December, as long as it is about poetry. Post about your favorite holiday poem or share with us any poem that strikes your fancy, holiday related or no.
1) What has been the most rewarding aspect of The Poetry Project so far?
2) What is your favorite post from a fellow Poetry Project participant this year?
3) What is your favorite poem that you have read because of The Poetry Project?
4) What are some poetry-related goals you’d like to set for the coming year?
5) Do you have any suggestions for The Poetry Project in 2013? What would you like to see happen?
6) Share with us one line of poetry that you think we need to read.
7) Is there a new poet that you have discovered through The Poetry Project?
8) Anything else you would like to share?
As always, thank you all for participating! This time of year is all about remembering what we’re thankful for and so incredibly thankful for everyone who has taken time out of their day to post about poetry and then share it with us.
Please link up to your December poetry posts in the linky below.